This policy applies to all who purchase and use our products or services through our points of sale (stores), by telephone, applications or through our website.
When you make a purchase from us or use the services we offer, you trust us with your data. That is why we prioritize, listen to and take into account your opinion and wishes, so that we can understand your expectations and ensure that they are reflected in our business decisions. We are committed to maintaining your trust.
When you visit one of our points of sale (eg shops, websites, social media), we ask you to provide us with some information about you.
This information may include:
- Personal information such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and other contact information. This data is collected when purchasing a product from our stores or with your first registration in our online services, e.g. when you do a market research, a comment on social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), you participate in one of our contests, etc.
- Account information, such as usernames and other identifiers or credentials used to access our online services.
- Device information.
- IP address and data Cookies.
In cases in which we ask you to provide us with your personal data:
- When you buy products in our stores or through our call center.
- When you register to use our online services.
- When it comes to marketing updates.
- When you participate in one of our contests or when you complete one of our customer surveys.
- When you sign up for our rewards program.
- When submitting requests.
How we process your personal data
We process your personal data when we are going to enter into a contract with you or for specific purposes, including:
- processing orders and payments for products and services you have purchased or for a refund.
- promotions regarding our products and services or services offered by our partners and which we believe you may be interested in, in case we have received your consent to contact
We may use and process your personal data, provided you have given us your consent to the following:
- Update when a product is available again
- to contact you via email or text message or phone about our products and services, contests, promotions, promotions or special events.
- for your reward, in the context of participation in the Company's reward programs.
We may use and process your personal data, where necessary based on our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
- to provide support to our customers, to respond and contact you regarding your requests
- to answer questions, complaints, requests and comments
- contact you about your orders, purchases or bills
- to provide you with material that interests you and to navigate our sites
- be informed about promotions (on which we rely on your consent), e.g. customize communications or send targeted messages through social networks and third-party platforms
- conduct some data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis and economic analysis
- help us understand more about you as customers, about the products and services you consume, about the way you consume and shop them, so that we can better serve you
- operate, evaluate and improve our operations, including developing new products and services, determining the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts, analyzing and improving products, promotions, promotions and electronics services and other technologies
- comply with your requests regarding the exercise of your rights (for example, when you ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep this file in the removal lists so that we can comply with your request)
- use or disclose your personal information (for example in connection with an investigation by a public authority), where we have a legal right or duty
- to reserve the right to contact you regarding overdue debts either directly or through third parties
- for the protection, detection and prevention of fraud and other criminal acts, claims and other obligations
- for network and information security, in order to take measures to protect your information from loss, damage, theft or unauthorized access.
Compliance with legal obligations
We will use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations, such as:
- to locate you when you contact us
- to verify the accuracy of the data we hold about you
- to help a public authority, e.g. police.
For your own "benefit"
We will use your personal data for your own "benefit" for example:
- We may need to contact you if there is a potential risk to your safety from a product you purchased or to withdraw.
- we use automated information for purposes such as:
- personalization of the experience of our visitors in our services through internet
- providing material (including advertising) tailored to your interests and the way you browse our services through
- the proper management of our business.
- We use this information to help diagnose technical issues and problems related to our services, to manage online services, to locate users of our services online, to target advertising and to collect demographic information about you . We use automated information to set usage patterns and how we can tailor our services to better meet your needs.
- We may use the information we obtain about you in other ways, of which we inform you at the time your data is collected, so that we can tailor our services to better meet your needs.
How we share your personal data
Meddshoes may share personal information only within the company. Our members who receive this information are not allowed to use or disclose the information except with your consent.
Our service providers
For example, some of our service providers place advertisements for our products and services as well as for the products of our partners, suppliers and third parties. Provided that you have given your consent and agree to be informed of our promotions, you may see an online advertisement that we have placed on the sites you visit or on the interactive services you use.
Other organizations and individuals
We may in some cases transfer your personal data to other organizations. For example:
- If we are asked, for example, by a public or regulatory authority such as the police or the Ministry of Labor, then we are obliged by the codes of conduct to transfer your personal data.
- We may share information with anti-fraud prevention organizations to prevent possible such actions (eg Cybercrime Prosecution)
- Responding to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
How we use your information to make automated decisions
Sometimes we use systems to make automated decisions based on personal information we have (or are permitted to collect from others) about you or your business. This helps us to ensure that our decisions are fast, fair, effective and correct, based on what we know.
- When you register in our clientele, we use the information you provide to us for various reasons:
- to inform you about our latest products, services or offers
- to contact you if we need to receive or provide additional information
- to check every now and then that you are satisfied with our products and services.
We may use your personal information to send you marketing messages, if we have the consent you or a specific reason e.g. to notify you of a recall of a product you have purchased. So if you have agreed to this, it can be done through a post, via email, text messages, social media. We can also promote products or services with notifications and ads through applications. This is when we have a business or commercial reason to use your information even though we will always give you the opportunity to oppose marketing. We may ask you to confirm or update your personal information if you purchase new products or services in the future. We will also ask you to do this if there are changes in the law, regulation or structure of our business. We collect statistics on email opening and clicks using industrial technologies to help us monitor and improve our online newsletters. You can unsubscribe from general shipping at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing messages from us, we may continue to contact you regarding transactions, your account, customer surveys and contests that you may have expressed interest in.
According to the law for the protection of natural persons against the processing of personal data and for the free movement of data, you have the opportunity to exercise the following rights:
Access and Information
You have the right to obtain information about what data we have collected, for what purpose we have collected it and for how long we will keep it.
You have the right to ask us to correct any inaccurate information about you or even fill out additional information about you.
Restriction and anti-processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict or even exclude the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the information we hold about you, if you realize that we are processing your data illegally or if you no longer wish to receive product promotions and our services.
You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization for you.
APPLICATION FOR ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
According to the General Regulation of Personal Data (GDPR) you also have the right to do request for anonymous information, or total deletion of your data from our system. ΄
Deletion of Data
To delete your data you must send an email to our email address [email protected] with subject DELETE DATA FROM YOUR SYSTEM from the account (email) you want to delete.
If you want to continue with the anonymity of your data, you must log in with the data you have registered on the MEDDSHOES platform and go to the section My ACCOUNT. Find the relevant field for ANONYMITY OF THE DATA & enter it your email We will see your request & process it. You will be sent a confirmation email with the relevant link for the anonymity of your data. Select the items to be anonymous and press the button Anonymise selected user for user anonymity or Anonymised Selected Order for a specific order (s).
All the above applications have a deadline 30 days from the day of our notification.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us:
- By sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Through a letter to the address: DIMITRIOS PALOUMPIS - Camper Shop, Riga Fereou 59, Patra, 26221
- Through our Stores
Make sure you have all the necessary documents attached to your application. Your request will be processed within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request, however, this may be extended up to two months when a request is complex or numerous.
Note: We would like to inform you that the request is free of charge. However, a "reasonable fee" may apply when a request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, especially if it is repeated.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as you are a customer of MEDDSHOES. Once you cease to be a customer, we may retain your data for a period of up to 7 years two years from the date of sale five years after your last purchase in which we used your personal data. However, we can retain your data for more than 7 years if we can not delete it for legal, tax or technical reasons. We may also retain them to notify you of any product recalls. We may also retain them to notify you of any product recalls. In this case, we will ensure that your privacy is protected and used only for these purposes. In addition, we do not keep personal information in an identifiable form for longer than necessary. Finally, we will retain your data for as long as we have active consent for the reasons given.
Our company uses technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from loss, destruction and any unauthorized access by third parties.
Links to other sites
Our sites may contain links to other sites run by other organizations that we do not control. Our sites may contain links to other sites run by other organizations that we do not control.
We use social media such as Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instragram and Twitter. This way data can be retrieved. If you're logged in to one of these, the network may associate your site visit with the user account. If you are a user of a social network and you do not want the data recovered from your visit to our sites to be combined, you must first log out of your social network before logging in to them.
If you have a question or complaint about this policy, the way we handle your personal information, please contact us:
By email at: [email protected]
By mail to the address: DIMITRIOS PALOUMPIS - Camper Shop, 59 Riga Fereou, Patra, 26221
Complaints to the Data Protection Authority
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), if you are concerned about how we have processed your personal information, visit the ICO website for more details.
We may review this policy by posting an update on our website or by contacting you by email. This policy has been revised on April 2022